Thursday, April 3, 2008

not much

i write to you from columbus, ohio.

this is a long week and im looking forward to the weekend!! i'm going to a wedding in denver.

last week i had a spring break. i really did pretty much nothing. i sat around, played alot of board games and ate alot of food. i did see some friends and went to a couple gatherings. got scared out of having children even more at a baby shower. good times

this week i'm with an instructor who is really nice, but he tells A LOT of jokes. not very funny ones. he also makes me play Name That Tune in the car. where he sings or hums songs and makes me guess what they are. gooooood times

OH the reason i'm writing this. i'll finally be somewhat in the Seattle area when i go home. Justin and I are moving into a place in Normandy Park. it is a room in an older woman's house. that isn't an ideal situation, but we'll have our own living space, beach access and it is hella cheap. 10 minutes from the airport, 20 minutes from downtown

i'm getting toward the end of my stint as a traveling gypsy so i'm looking for jobs. if you're ever really bored please e-mail postings about public relations, communications, marketing or related non-profit jobs in the seattle or portland areas to LMMCNEIL@GMAIL.COM. haha

this is laaaaaame but im sleepy

5 comments:

Chris - Laura said...

you should check out a company called PATH in Ballard. They're an NGO working on Technology and Health. My boyfriend works there in HR if you would like me to send any info. Cool place.

Jill said...

Portland is a nice option. Especially since I'm very likely moving to Vancouver in August.

PS. Name That Tune? Really!?

Justin Steyer said...

Not lame at all! What is lame is my lack of comments, for which I apologize. All I got to say is by putting up with the "Name those tunes," and the sweet jokes - you are a Cangoroo, or however that was spelled.

Unknown said...

did he have you hum tunes back to him for him to guess?

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.